The Women’s Goodwill Plate is a special annual competition to raise funds for donation to a Charity recommended by the Board of Golf NSW.
The State Winner will be determined by the number of strokes (if any) the net result is under the Scratch Rating (SR) of the course on the day of play.
Specific Terms of Competition:
- 18-hole Handicap Stroke competition.
- Open to amateur women who hold a current Golf Australia Handicap or equivalent.
- To be played at clubs during the period January to September.
- Prior to the event collect the $2.00 entry fee per player from all players wishing to enter the event.
- The entry fee is $2.00 per player (inclusive of GST). This fee, together with the Entry Result Form and the winning card clearly marked “Goodwill Plate” must be forwarded to Golf NSW no later Friday 29th September 2023
- Please send a copy of the winning score card to Golf NSW (this can be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that both the Players Names and Club are clearly indicated on the copy of the winning score card.
- The State winner shall be determined by the number of strokes (if any) the net result is under the SR (or the Temp SR) of the course played.
- If a TSR is in use when the competition is played, this course must be confirmed with Golf NSW. The use of a TSR must be clearly marked on a copy of the winning score card and on the Entry Result Form.
- In the event of a tie, the GA countback method shall be used.
- Other conditions of play for the event, such as use of motorised transport, mobile phones, handicap divisions, Local Rules, etc. will be as determined by the Committee of each individual club.
- The overall winner in NSW will be advised early November and will receive a trophy voucher and have their name engraved on the trophy.