Golf NSW will be requiring all players and attendees at events to adhere to NSW Government requirements relating to COVID-19.
This lists areas and suburbs where:
- Increased testing is required and you should get tested, even if you have only mild symptoms, or
- Self isolation and testing is compulsory
This information includes:
- Public Heath Orders and restrictions. Information can be found at https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/public-health-orders.aspx.
- Advice on how to proceed if a person has been associated with locations that have been classified by NSW Health as needing action. Information can be found at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates.
- Information on symptoms and when testing should be carried out. Information can be found at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/symptoms-and-testing#people-who-should-get-tested.
Anyone with a cough, a sore or scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste, loss of smell or a fever (37.5° or higher) should be tested for COVID-19, even if symptoms are mild.
All entrants at Golf NSW events will be required at registration to declare that they adhere to this guidance in its entirety.