This Competition is a special annual competition to support specific female golf initiatives.
- 18 Hole Fourball Best Ball Stableford competition.
- To be played during the period 1 January and 30 September 2020.
- A club may program a maximum of one mid-week and one weekend competition. Players are permitted to play in only one competition and must nominate prior to play.
- The event is open to midweek and weekend players.
- A club can only be represented by one team, i.e. the team with the best Stableford score from both midweek and weekend competitions. All ties to be determined using the Golf Australia countback system. Exception: When a club programs this event on different courses, the best card from each course may be submitted.
- Prior to the event collect the $5 entry fee per player from all players wishing to enter the event.
- After completion of the event please complete the event results at www.golfnsw.org.au. Payment will also be made online at this time.
- Please send a copy of the winning score card to Golf NSW (this can be done via mail, fax or email to [email protected]). Please ensure that both the Players Names and Club are clearly indicated on the copy of the winning score card.
- Open to amateur women who hold a current Golf Australia Handicap. The players must be a financial member of a golf club affiliated with Golf NSW and must remain a financial member of that club for the duration of the competition.
- The entry fee for 2020 is $5.00 per player (inclusive of GST). This fee, together with the Entry Result Form and the winning card clearly marked “NSW Bowl” must be forwarded to Golf NSW no later than Wednesday 7 October 2020.
- In the event of a tie the Golf Australia Method of Countback shall be used
- Other conditions of play for the event such as motorised transport, mobile phones and local rules etc. will be as determined by the Committee of each individual club.
- Winners and competing clubs will be advised early November and the winners published on the Golf NSW website.