The Women’s Goodwill Plate is a special annual competition to raise funds for donation to a Charity recommended by the Board of Golf NSW. The State Winner will be determined by the number of strokes (if any) the nett result is under the Scratch Rating (SR) of the course on the day of play.
- 18-hole Stroke competition.
- Open to amateur women who hold a current Golf Australia Handicap or equivalent.
- To be played at clubs during the period 1 January to 30 September 2020. The State winner shall be determined by the number of strokes (if any) the nett result is under the SR (or the Temp SR) of the course played.
- If a TSR is in use when the competition is played, this course must be confirmed with Golf NSW. The use of a TSR must be clearly marked on a copy of the winning score card and on the Entry Result Form.
- In the event of a tie, the GA countback method shall be used.
- Other conditions of play for the event, such as use of motorised transport, mobile phones, handicap divisions, Local Rules, etc. will be as determined by the Committee of each individual club.
- The overall winner in NSW will receive a trophy voucher and have their name engraved on the trophy.