An exciting opportunity exists for an exceptional individual to join the Golf NSW Team as an Events Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Events Manager, the role will manage Golf NSW tournaments and participation events across NSW.
The job is fast-paced and the duties you will be responsible for are varied.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated and organized.
Working as part of the Golf Department team, as an Events Co-ordinator you will be running tournaments from start to finish.
- Venue liaison
- Tournament entry form development and management
- Event marketing including updating digital media
- Managing tournament software
- On-the-day event management which may include co-ordinating and managing volunteers, as well as liaising with club staff
- Managing draws, player information, scoring, results and trophy presentations
- Filing post – event reports and articles for publicity purposes.
For more information and how to apply, download the detailed Job description attached by Clicking on the button below:
In addition, you must bring a positive can-do attitude and be able to manage multiple tasks at all times.
Although not essential, knowledge of the structure of Golf NSW events would be advantageous.