Applications for the Community Building Partnership Program will open on Monday, October 2nd, 2023.
The program awards grants for community infrastructure projects that deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes while promoting community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
Funding requests between $5,000 and $150,000 will be considered for projects in NSW involving:
- Capital works including the construction of new community infrastructure as well as refurbishment, repair and maintenance of existing community infrastructure. Note that capital works are improvements to the land or building or freestanding equipment that will be fixed or installed to the land or building.
- The purchase of freestanding equipment
- The purchase of vehicle(s)
Clubs that were successful in receiving a Community Building Partnership Grant in the last round include:
- Moruya Golf Club – $57,836 for the replacement of auditorium and meeting room air conditioning units
- Narromine Golf Club – $25,700 for a kitchen refurbishment
- Waratah Golf Club – $22,784 for cart path installation
- Inverell Golf Club – $18,961 for a new greenkeeper’s vehicle
- Asquith Golf Club – $25,500 for the installation of solar panels
Note that the Community Building Partnership Program has changed since the last round. To read the new guidelines, click on the link below:
To ensure your funding request has the best chance of success, check your eligibility and review the application checklist at the links below:
Once you have confirmed that both your project and organisation are eligible, register for a SmartyGrants account and start your application at the link below:
You can also download a copy of the application form from the SmartyGrants website before starting your application, which will help you prepare.
For more information and details about the 2023 Community Building Partnership 2023 round, visit the link below:
Community Building Partnership Program