Tanilba Bay Golf Club is an easy-walking 18 hole par 72 golf course. The course is Port Stephen’s and Newcastle’s only all-weather golf course. Voted ‘Hunter Region’s Most Improved Golf Course,’ Tanilba Bay challenges both the competitive and social players.
The club is a perfect venue for a corporate golf day or wedding. It always welcomes new members, visitors and social groups. Social golf bookings are available seven days a week. It is also home to the Port Stephens Veterans golf.
Twilight Golf is available seven days a week after 1:00pm during cooler months and 2:00pm during daylight savings.
The Tanilba Bay Golf Club provides ladies an environment to establish new friendships and participate in many social activities while learning to play golf. Ladies competitions are held on Thursdays, weekend medley and social nine-hole games on Thursdays.
- Monday: Port Stephens Veterans 18 hole competition
- Tuesday: Tanilba Bay Veterans 9 hole competition
- Wednesday: 18 hole club stableford competition
- Thursday: Ladies 18 hole competition
- Friday: 9 hole “chook run” – all social players welcome – 1st prize is a chook and a 6 pack.Only $8.50 to play!; Tilligerry Social Group 18 hole competition
- Saturday: 18 hole club competition – monthly medal (stroke) 1st Saturday of each month.