Sefton Golf Club is an 18-hole par 3 golf course covering an area of 15.6 hectares. It is not a long course, but still a challenge. Canterbury Bankstown Council own and operate the hidden gem. Average playing time is two hours and 30 minutes. It is a perfect starting point for beginners, a competitive game for the casual player, and still has enough surprises to make it a good day out for the more experienced golfers.
The Sefton Golf Club features:
- Par 54, 18 hole golf course
- Course covers an area of 15.6 hectares
- Average playing time is two hours and 30 minutes
- Tees and greens are couch and bent grasses
- Shortest hole is 16th at 102 metres
- Longest hole is 1st at 189 metres
- Merchandise shop is available
- Kiosk for snacks and refreshments is available
- Buggy and club hire is available
- Enjoy the Barbecue facilities at the club.
Come and join us today at Sefton Golf Club. Tune up your short game with 9 or 18 holes! We are open every day except Christmas Day and Good Friday. The course provides an enjoyable golfing experience for all types of golfers.
For more information or for bookings, contact the Pro Shop on 9743 9436.