Palm Beach Golf Club features a 9-hole golf course. Only a fifty-minute drive from Sydney CBD, the club is nestled between Pittwater and Palm Beach, under the Barrenjoey Lighthouse. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the water while playing golf.
Palm Beach Golf Club isn’t just about golf, they also offer a unique and memorable setting for both golfing and non-golfing events. On offer are a function room that can host birthday parties, weddings, corporate functions, anniversary celebrations, fund raisers and a wide array of other special events.
The clubhouse also provides a range of golfing equipments and accessories, like golf carts and clothes. Book online (Note times could vary with daylight savings):
- Monday: Open for Public all day
- Tuesday: Ladies Competition – 8:00am – 9:00am; 9 Hole Event from 11:30am; Open to Public – afternoon
- Wednesday: Open to public all day
- Thursday: Men’s Competition – 7:00am – 1:00pm; Ladies Competition – 7:42am – 8:30am; Open to Public after 3:00pm
- Friday: Open to Public all day
- Saturday: Men’s Competition – 6:48am – 12noon; Ladies Competition 8:18am; Open to Public after 3:00pm
- Sunday: Social and open to the Public all day – 6:00am – 5:00pm
For Social play enquires, please ring the Palm Beach Golf Club Pro Shop on 9974 4813 to avoid any clashing with regular large social group bookings.