Palm Beach Golf Club features a 9-hole golf course. Only a fifty-minute drive from Sydney CBD, the club is nestled between Pittwater and Palm Beach, under the Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
Palm Beach Golf Club isn’t just about golf, we also offer a unique and memorable setting for both golfing and non-golfing events. We offer a function room that can host birthday parties, weddings, corporate functions, anniversary celebrations, fund raisers and a wide array of other special events.
The clubhouse also provides a range of golfing equipments and accessories, like golf carts and clothes. Book online (Note times could vary with daylight savings):
- Monday: Open for Public all day
- Tuesday: Ladies Competition – 8:00am – 9:00am; 9 Hole Event from 11:30am; Open to Public – afternoon
- Wednesday: Open to public all day
- Thursday: Men’s Competition – 7:00am – 1:00pm; Ladies Competition – 7:42am – 8:30am; Open to Public after 3:00pm
- Friday: Open to Public all day
- Saturday: Men’s Competition – 6:48am – 12noon; Ladies Competition 8:18am; Open to Public after 3:00pm
- Sunday: Social and open to the Public all day – 6:00am – 5:00pm