Moore Park Golf Club is Sydney’s home of public golf and entertainment. It is located minutes from Sydney CBD in the heart of one of Australia’s most loved parklands. The championship course is the most accessible course for the public and local community open seven days a week. Moore Park ensures an enjoyable experience for players of all abilities. It features:
- a 60-bay, all-weather day/night driving range
- An 18-hole course
- a golf shop with a range of suppliers demonstration events each month, plus other activities
- Best golf lessons in Sydney by PGA Professionals
- a public accessible short game area and practice greens
- home of Sydney Golf Academy
- a resident golf club to join – Moore Park boasts over 700 members
- a historic golf house that features two dining/takeaway outlets and a fully-stocked bar
- meeting and function spaces to host corporate events, weddings and other celebrations
- ample FREE parking for golf patrons
Moore Park Golf Club is the most accessible golf course in Sydney for those who are paraplegic. The ParaGolfer is a singular all-terrain special mobility device. It lifts people from a sitting position to a standing one to enable them to enjoy golf.
Being public, the family friendly club encourages you to bring your children and get them to experience the joy of golf at Moore Park Golf Club!