If your Club needs any assistance with staff recruitment, Golf NSW is here to help.
Having the right team in place at your Club is critical to the Club’s short and long term success, and:
- Maintaining your reputation
- Keeping your members and visitors happy
- Creating a strong, positive culture
There are some critical steps in hiring the right staff.
Define the job clearly
- List 5-10 key responsibilities and characteristics
- Define the salary range
- Tap into your networks to attract candidates – industry contacts, association memberships, and use your website and social media
- Review credentials and applications carefully
- Pre-screen your candidates
- Ask the right interview questions
- Check references
- Extend a job offer
The new Golf NSW website will soon feature a page dedicated to jobs available at clubs affiliated with Golf NSW.
All roles will be listed for free for 30 days. Details will be made available in late 2019.